We believe in a strict adherence policy to federal, state, and local regulations governing Fair Housing and Fair Lending Opportunities. Under no circumstance should any Net Mortgage Branch or Virtual Loan Officer be considered where a past history of Failure to Comply with federal, state, or local Fair Housing and Lending laws has occurred. Lending within the mortgage industry is a privilege. All net branch companies and virtual loan officers must understand and recognize the tremendous responsibility that providing homeowner and home buyer financing entails.
No Net Branch Company or Virtual Loan Officer may:
- Discriminate in housing because of:
- Race or Color
- National Origin
- Family Status
- Gender Choice
- In the Home Buying or Selling Process:
- Participate in a transaction in which a home owner has refused to sell a home due to Discrimination.
- Participate in a transaction in which a seller or Real Estate Agent has refused to negotiate because of Discrimination.
- Make mortgage financing unavailable.
- Effect an Appraisal Due to Discrimination.
- Impose different terms to discourage a Borrower from Doing Business.
- Deny a property because of Discrimination.
- Change terms and conditions of a program because of Discrimination.
- Provide a different level of service or program offering because of Discrimination.
- Deny anyone access to your office because because of discrimination
- Fail to report to Corporate any internal Violation or external violation of Discrimination.
There is ZERO tolerance for discrimination of any type within a mortgage operation; with virtual loan officers, or within financing mortgage loans.