net branch » Opportunity » New Jersey
Mortgage Net Branch New Jersey
Are you looking for expansion in the area of a mortgage net branch in New Jersey?
If you live in New Jersey, or are considering re-locating to this state, and you have mortgage experience or are already a licensed mortgage broker, you may want to think about opening or operating a NJ mortgage net branch. New Jersey is seeing an increase in the number of these businesses opening up, and you can get in on this good opportunity.
You will need to have a New Jersey mortgage broker license in order to operate a net branch in New Jersey. In order to apply for a broker license, here are the requirements as of this articles writing:
- You must have a "brick and mortar" office in the State of New Jersey (sometimes called a "physical location".
- You must obtain and maintain a $100,000 security bond.
- Your net worth must be at least $50,000, and proof of this must come from audited company financial records.
- Both the company you will be affiliated and you must be licensed.
- You will be required to take and successfully pass a test in order to obtain your mortgage broker license. In addition, you must also obtain a loan officer license.
- Application fee is at least $1,400 (which means it may be more), and is non-refundable. In addition, the State fee is $1,000.
You are not required to have previous experience in order to apply for your mortgage broker license, so if you are just getting started, you can take advantage of the many mortgage net branch opportunities available in New Jersey. This will get you started on your career path quickly.